At Grove, we believe that a small group of people can change the world for the better. Our Warehouse Associates make an impact every day. We pick and pack each customer’s order with care and hand-write a personal message on every box!
About Us: Grove Collaborative is a growing online retailer based in San Francisco, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. We offer products that are safer for families, pets and gentler on the earth. We are proud to be a certified B corporation.
You are a Grove Associate from day 1; this is not a temporary role. We are investing in you right from the start!
Hours are as follows:
- Weekday Shift: Full-time: Mon-Thurs, 6:00am- 4:30pm
- Pick customer orders using an RF scanner
- Pack customer orders quickly, securely and efficiently
- Pack and label boxes for shipping using computer
- Meet daily performance goals and targets
- Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- Comply with OSHA and other safety regulations
- Follow company guidelines regarding your work
What does it take to be a Grove Team Member?
- Uphold Grove’s mission and values
- Value hard work and enjoy a fast-paced job
- Have a proactive and self-motivated work style
- Enjoy working independently with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility with scheduling as needed, including overtime when necessary
- Punctuality, reliability, and being prepared for work
- Have a reliable means of transportation to meet the needs of the position
- Must be willing to submit a background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work legally in the United States
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts of 10 hours or longer per day
- Must be able to push/pull carts and lift, pull or push up to 50 lbs during a shift
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
- Willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
- Medical benefits start on the 1st of the month after you start for full-time employees
- Listen to music while you work
- PTO starts to accrue immediately, earn up to 136 hours a year!
- Casual dress code
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- It’s a fun, fast-paced work environment that will keep you moving
- Clean and organized warehouse and it smells good - just like our products
- Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
- Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
- Grove swag
- Room for advancement and in-house training programs
- Employee appreciation & recognition
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.